Farm Bureau® Client

Broker Assumed Reinsurance

Broker Assumed Reinsurance2024-04-17T06:48:22-06:00

Broker Assumed Reinsurance

From our office in Columbus, Ohio, the AmericanAgTM Broker Assumed department writes reinsurance for a broad range of domestic and international companies through the broker marketplace.

We are domiciled in the US and reinsure exposures throughout the US and around the world. AmericanAgTM is also a licensed property and casualty reinsurer in Canada.

Within the reinsurance marketplace, AmericanAgTM is distinguished by our team of experienced professionals who understand the importance of long-term relationships, responsiveness, and consistency of service. Our underwriters offer deep market knowledge across territories and lines of business. We take the time to understand our customers, and they in turn enjoy flexibility, transparency, and timely claims payments from us.

Approximately 80% of our Broker Assumed mix of business is in the domestic marketplace, where we participate in local, regional, and national programs. The other 20% of our Broker Assumed portfolio is international, mainly in Canada, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.

Broker Assumed Geographical Mix of Business (GWP)

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy. I Agree