We’re proud to contribute to the ongoing conversations in the insurance and reinsurance industries. The specialists at AmericanAg speak regularly at national and international conferences, as well as at events exclusive to the Farm Bureau® insurance company community.
Their presentations address a broad range of current issues and the legal, financial, and regulatory implications for the insurance and reinsurance industries.
Click a title below to view.
2020 Farm Bureau Actuaries’ Virtual Conference
- Session 1 – Farm Bureau Virtual Actuaries Meeting 2020
- Session 2 – ORSA – life perspective
- Session 2 – ORSA Actuarial Virtual Conference Combined
- Session 3 – FBAC Virtual Conference_PC ECM_9.27.20_2
- Session 4 – Life and Composite Capital Modeling – Farm Bureau Presentation
- ERM_ORSA Virtual Session 1
- ERM_ORSA Virtual Session 2
- ERM_ORSA Virtual Session
- FB Professionalism Virtual Meeting
- PC Life and Combined Economic Capital Modeling Virtual Session 1
- PC Life and Combined Economic Capital Modeling Virtual Session 2
2020 Virtual Reinsurance Buyers Conference
- Lockton Re and the London Reinsurance Market
- Capital & Earnings Impact of COVID-19: What Farm Bureaus Need to Know
- American Ag’s Assumed Opportunities
- June Property Renewals Update and Future Outlook
- Leveraging Data and Risk Appetite to Inform Growth Initiatives
- American Ag Umbrella Guide and Rate Study Review
- Estimating the Impact of COVID-19 on Insurers’ Financials – A Dynamic, Scenario-Based Approach