EU & UK Privacy Rights
How AmericanAgTM uses your personal data and your rights:
- When you visit, register, or fill out a form online, your personal data is controlled by the American Agricultural Insurance Company, 1501 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 300W, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173.
- AmericanAgTM does not generally collect personal data. If personal data is collected it is primarily used to provide you with access to AmericanAgTM services or events with which you requested. In such cases, we have obtained your consent. It may also be used to comply with legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interests.
- You have a number of rights, including the right to request access to, change, or remove your personal data, or to change your preferences (including withdrawing your consent at anytime).
- To contact AmericanAgTM’s Data Protection Officer or make a request regarding your personal information please submit your request here or by email email@example.com.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority or with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
American Agricultural Insurance Company
1501 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 300W
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173